Terms and conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing, browsing, or using https://www.carriecollections.com/, you acknowledge what you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you should discontinue your use or access to this Site.
Guarantee and Complaints Management
- Carrie Collections shall perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skills and care.
- Carrie Collections places great value on our customer satisfaction. You may contact us at any time using the contact details given. Carrie Collections will attempt to address your concerns as soon as reasonably possible and will contact you upon receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint.
- Should you have any enquiries or complaints, kindly contact us at 016-3125986 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of a complaint, kindly describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and where applicable, send us copies of the Order or at least the order number that Carrie Collections assigned you in the Confirmation of Order.
- If you did not receive any response from us within 5 working days, please make further enquiries. In rare cases, your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or failed to reach us, or correspondence that we sent you may otherwise have not reached you.
Availability of the Website, Security and Accuracy
- Whilst Carrie Collections endeavours to make the Website available 24 hours a day, we cannot be liable, if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable for any time or for any period. Carrie Collections makes no warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, Carrie Collections may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
- Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. Carrie Collections may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or user.
- Carrie Collections do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. Carrie Collections shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using the Website. Carrie Collections shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- Carrie Collections may change or update the Website and anything described in it without notice to you.
- Whilst Carrie Collections endeavours to ensure that the information and materials on the Website are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up to date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, Carrie Collections do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which Carrie Collections may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that we may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which Carrie Collections may do through a secure part of the Website available to people who use the appropriate password.
- The material contained on the Website is provided for information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us. Any information on the Website shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
Information about you and your visits to the Website